CPACA members are frequent speakers in the accounting profession. If you need a compelling and talented speaker for an upcoming conference, training, management retreat or other event, feel free to reach out directly to any of our members listed below.
- Business Development
- Recruiting and Retention
- Communication and People Skills
As the co-founder and principal of Intend2Lead LLC, Sarah believes the future of the accounting profession depends on our capacity to love. Through one-to-one coaching, group learning and innovation labs, she helps CPAs access the possibility dimension: the place where fear is no longer the enemy.
Sample topics include:
- An Invitation to Play in the Dimension of Possible
- The #1 Thing Holding You Back
- Break the Dependence
- Habits Make the Leader
- I <3 Change (I Heart Change)
- Supporting Change
For more information, visit https://intend2lead.com.
- The Non-Negotiables for Growth
- Raising the BAR in your organization through Behavior change, Accountability and Results
- Creating a Culture of Growth in your Firm
- Becoming a Trusted Advisor for Your Team Your Clients
- Creating a World Class Client Service Culture through the Five Star Client Service Model
- Leveraging Emotional Intelligence to Enhance Leadership
- Great Firms Have a Vision For the Future! What’s Yours?
- Talking Straight to Drive Change
- Four Secrets for Developing a Powerful Sphere of Influence
- Want to Keep Your Next Gen? 9 Must Do Firm Changes to Make ASAP!
- Lean Tax, Audit and Administrative Best Practices Optimizing CPA Firm Production
- Comprehensive IT Update: Today’s Proven Technologies and Tomorrow’s Disrupters
- Security Update for Owners and Personnel to Protect Your Firm
- Business Weapons and Gadgets: Techs and Tools CPAs Must be Aware Of
- How Does Your Firm Stack Up? Latest IT and Paperless Benchmark Survey Findings
- Driving Partner Performance and Accountability
- Providing Awkward Feedback Effectively
- Effectively Transitioning Responsibility From One Generation to the Next
- Strategies to Effectively Transition Clients
- Developing Innovative Client Solutions that Make a Bigger Difference
- More Than Flexibility: Moving Away From the Time and Place Paradigm
- Having It All: Managing a High-Performance, Flexible Work Environment
- Delivering Transformative Feedback to Your Team
- Strategies to Truly Engage and Retain Your People
- Developing a Culture of Ownership and Accountability
Jeff Phillips, CEO
Jeff Phillips has 19 years of experience in building and implementing recruitment strategies, including with Monster.com, and has spent the last 6 years leading Accountingfly, a recruitment platform for employers of financial talent. As publisher of the popular website Going Concern, Jeff’s team has built (and learns from) the largest audience of Millennial CPAs of any publication or website. He was named among the Top 100 Most Influential People by Accounting Today for 3 consecutive years.
Sample topics include:
- How to Recruit and KEEP Your Team During a Talent Crisis
- Your Future Staffing Model: The Rise of Cloud Accounting Teams
- How the Gig Workforce is Changing the Accounting Profession and How to Profit from It
- Your Checklist for Hiring Remote and Per-Diem Talent
For more information, visit www.accountingfly.com.
- The Vital Role of Marketing in Succession Planning
- How to Create and Implement a Marketing Plan
- Making your Website a Business Development Tool
- Leveraging Your Relationships to Get New Clients
- LinkedIn Benefits and Practical “How To” Information
For more information, visit
- The Psychology of Letting Go
- Building a NextGen Firm
- Engaging NextGen Clients
- Bridging the Generational Gap
- Managing Change Successfully