To support the CPACA and its members in its mission to further leadership within the CPA profession by implementing marketing activities on behalf of the organization and distributing other content from members.
- Participate as a member of the marketing committee including attending meetings, preparing reports/updates and contributing ideas for process improvements.
- Post to the CPACA social media accounts according to a schedule defined by the marketing committee.
- Proactively write (for approval) social media posts for LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Pull monthly reports on social media post engagement and website traffic for the marketing committee.
- Implement appropriate items in marketing calendar as assigned. Report progress at regular meetings.
- Schedule and maintain the “member of the month” feature on the website to ensure equal representation of all members.
- Proactively reach out to members twice per year for bio updates.
- Research and potentially manage pay-per-click advertising campaign.
- Plan and execute social media calendar
- Maintain website and newsletter/blog, including posting blogs, podcasts, updating copy on the web site, etc.
- Liaise with deliverables committee and incorporate marketing activities that promote current and past CPACA deliverables.
- Project coordination for agreed upon deliverables for the year.
- Create survey monkey emails (as needed)
- File management (folders, passwords, for marketing and deliverables).
Skills and Education Required:
- A minimum of 3-5 years marketing or sales administrative experience;
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, LinkedIn, Twitter, pay-per-click advertising and preferred;
- Good communications skills;
- Aptitude for critical thinking, strong project management/process skills, and proactively provides insights and recommendations to make us better;
- Strong team work skills, willingness to initiate planned activities and the ability to follow directions;
- Excellent writing skills, ranging from simple business emails and memos to crafting marketing messaging and biographies;
- A. in marketing, business or organizational development a plus.